Wednesday 21 August 2013

New Miniature Poodle puppy!

Hey guys,
This is a little bit of a random post, but seeing as I mentioned that I was getting a puppy in my last blog post I thought I would share a picture of him!




He is an 8 week old miniature poodle and we have called him Jet! We only brought him back home today but he's already completely settled in. One minute he's going crazy in the garden, the next minute he comes inside and snuggles into his basket (from TK Maxx) with his leopard toy and chewy bone! He looks like a little sheep and the style his fur is cut is actually called the lamb cut! :)


Thanks xo 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!
    He is so dang cute!!! <3 I love mini poodles!
    I have nominated you for the liebster award for new bloggers!
    Visit my blog and check out my lastest post to learn all about it <3
    Your blog is so cute!

    Best Wishes,
    Jeannie

    www.teasetossandtangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!

    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww soo cute. I have black poodle myself, but he is 10 years old now haha:)) Love poodles, such a smart animals!
    Btw, would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin?
    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete