Monday 12 August 2013

First Blog

I am very happy to have finally created a blog! For a while I've wanted to create one and now the perfect time to do this has arrived: the summer holidays! Thank goodness for that :)
 
I have been interested in fashion for a long time now and I am always keen to get the latest Marie Claire, Elle and various other fashion magazines, so I figured why shouldn't I share my latest fashion finds? Bloggers such as Zoe (Zoella), Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) and Tanya Burr have inspired me to get creative with my style:)

Apart from my obsession with clothes, shoes and makeup I also love nail art; so you can expect to be seeing some tutorials on how to do some unique nail designs, whether its for a special occasion or just for everyday wear!
 
To be honest I'm not really sure how much there is to say in the first blog, so I think that I will just leave it at that for now! haha. Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for my next entry!
 
Thanks guys:)

22 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your posts! I love Zoe, Louise and Tanya too - they inspired us to create our blog!<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/ <-- please check out our blog, let us know if you want to follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've started following you, can't wait to see your next posts:)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the wonder and enjoyment which is blogging:) haha...i'm sounding a bit 'old lady' now;) enjoy it x

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey emily! congrats! I've just started my own blog as well. You've got a great layout and design going, and I can't wait to see what you've got in store to share. I know it can be overwhelming in the beginning, so I'd love it if we could follow each other and help each other out! let me know and pls have a look at my blog and follow on bloglovin', I'd love to follow back!
    xx Kristina

    succhisimples.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya! I will be sure to check out your blog posts and I'm now following you-please follow back! Yes, I think it's going to take me a while to get used to but we can give each other tips and stuff!hahaa!Emilyxx

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your future posts, welcome to blogging :)!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read more of your posts! You should get a bloglovin button :)
    Jenny x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! Ah thanks for the recommendation, I will when I figure out how to haha!xx

      Delete
    2. That's ok and haha, I didn't know how but google it :)

      Delete
  6. Look forward to seeing future posts lovely and good for you for starting a blog, its addictive lol xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my first blog post Danielle!xx

      Delete
  7. Just started my first blog too, its so scary putting yourself out there isn't it!

    Totally Skinters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello :) I love the layout of your blog and can't wait to read your blog posts.

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, I've started following your blog, it looks really good!:)xx

      Delete
  9. Hello Emily, I just started my blog too. nice too meet you in this blogsphere.
    You have such an amazing layout!!!
    following you now. mind to follow back?♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your blog! Just be honest and be yourself!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete